Ahhh... Valentine's Day. Here we are on the day of love notes, red roses and boxes of really terrible chocolate. While the day itself has been commercialized beyond recognition, it's still nice to give a little extra thought to the concept of love. Don't you think?
To me, love is...
- Knowing when hugs are needed.
- Telling people how you feel.
- Being there.
- Enjoying the good times and getting through the bad.
- Having a shoulder to cry on.
- Doing what you say you'll do.
- Putting others before yourself.
Tell me, friends: What does love mean to you?