It's hard to believe we've made it to Friday already! I'm sending you all into the weekend with some random finds from around the web and the posts from the week. Enjoy!
- I am loving the photos in this post about Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis as a style icon. So chic!
- When the Minimalists write about taking risks, I take notes.
- Anyone else a newbie when it comes to yoga? Considering You has us covered.
Weekly Wrap Up:
- Writing for a living can be tough. This week, I opened up about pushing through some the more difficult moments.
- Sometimes photos speak louder than words. This photo essay from my recent jaunt to the central coast of California has me longing for a little more beach time.
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!