"Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake." - Wallace Stevens
- I just love following Ree from The Pioneer Woman. She seems so down to earth. Not only that, her recipes are amazing! I've added this recipe to my "must try" list.
- This Hollywood Hills home renovation project over on Design Sponge is a stunner.
- Have you seen this incredible stainless steel sculpture? What a trip!
Wrapping it Up:
- I came clean about my tendency to over-plan the you-know-what out of vacations. I'm working really hard not to go into planning mode as we get ready for our road trip. We'll see how that goes. :)
- Have you ever wondered what it takes to get the Going-to-the-Sun Road cleared in Glacier National Park every year? Since we're heading that way soon, we've been curious. I started asking around and got the scoop!
- I've asked a few friends to stop by the blog next week, so keep your eyes peeled for some fantastic posts. Seriously...you won't want to miss them.
- Have you switched from Google Reader yet? You can find me over on Bloglovin' and Feedly is pretty great too. You can also subscribe via email right here.
Have a lovely weekend, my friends!